What's the deal: Try a 7-course sharing menu at The Freak Scene Parsons Green for just £35pp every Tuesday evening!
The Freak Scene opened last year, just a few minutes walk from Parsons Green Station.
At the helm is ex-Nobu chef Scott Hallsworth, a globally-recognised, pan-Asian cooking pioneer who's launched restaurants all over the world.
They've recently launched "Tight Ass Tuesdays", a special 7-course menu that lets you try 6 sharing plates + a dessert for just £35pp! This deal is available every Tuesday evening for a minimum of two diners.
Here's what you can expect:
- A Thousand Leaves - House Chips with a Jalapeno Dip
- Singapore Chilli Crab and Avocado Wonton Bombs
- Yellowtail Sashimi with Yuzu Soy, Kizami Wasabi and Kaffir Lime Mayo
- Grilled Hispi Cabbage with Dried Miso, Truffle, Butter and Ponzu
- Tom Yum Rice Hot Pot
- Thai Red Curry Duck Donut Buns
- Dessert of your choice - options include Purple Passionfruit Pavlova & Singapore Koppi Brûlée
Plus, it'll be Happy Hour all night every Tuesday, which means reduced price wine, beer, cocktails and soft drinks!
How to get involved:
Click the button below to book your table - enter 'Soft Launch London' in the Reservation Notes box when you book.
The Tight Ass Tuesdays deal is available every Tuesday evening at Freak Scene Parsons Green for a minimum of two diners.
Where to find them:
28 Parsons Green Lane, London, SW6 4HS
Save up to 50% every meal out
Join 50,000+ subscribers and receive the best restaurant deals straight to your inbox 👇