What's the deal: Get 50% off food during La Gamba's soft launch, running from Wednesday 8th - Friday 10th Feb.
La Gamba is a new riverside tapas restaurant on the South Bank, overlooking the Thames in Royal Festival Hall.
This new opening comes from the family behind Applebee's Fish restaurant in Borough Market, which has been running since 1998 - so they know their stuff when it comes to high quality, sustainable fish!
The family-run tapas restaurant is utilising their insider connections to the finest independent seafood sources, and incorporating the best of British ingredients to create a unique twist on traditional Spanish recipes.
The menu takes you a culinary tour of Spain, with a spotlight on the flavours of Galicia in the northwest. Here are some of the highlights:
- Wild mushroom croquettes served with vegan truffle alioli
- King prawns cooked in extra virgin olive oil with lots of garlic, chilli & parsley
- Deep-fried squid served with lemon & sherry alioli
- Galician octopus served with potatoes, paprika, and extra virgin olive oil
- St-Austell Mussels cooked with chorizo & albariño
- Iberico ham croquettes served with alioli
- Homemade slow-cooked Iberico pork empanada
- Galician picanha steak served with confit shallots and a truffle & potato puree
- Burnt Basque cheesecake
- Churros with a hot chocolate dip
How to get involved:
Head to La Gamba's website below to book your table - select the soft launch option when booking.
The 50% discount is off food only and runs from Wednesday 8th - Friday 10th Feb.
Where to find them:
Royal Festival Hall, Southbank Centre, Unit 3, London SE1 8XX
Save up to 50% every meal out
Join 50,000+ subscribers and receive the best restaurant deals straight to your inbox 👇